Thursday, January 27, 2011

VAMPIRES, PHOTOSHOOTS, & FETISHES






Take a bite out of TIME & out of LIFE





Everyone that knows me personally already is aware of the fact that I think I am a VAMPIRE lol. I am always up really late, have a lot of Gothic vintage furniture, and do in fact bite, so beware. lol Honestly, the Vampire phenomenon is so cool because of the mysterious, dark, and sexy side to it. Twilight, True Blood, or even back in the 80's watching Lost Boys, I have always been drawn to it. I think the chic Vamp style is classic and love the dressed up Gothic look on the ladies. Spikes, leather, black nail polish, sik heels, and a ton of right accessories done right, give me something I could really sink my teeth into .Mix it up, be dark, evil, strange, weird, don't be scared to be different, and . click here for some inspiraion
To look fierce you need to feel fierce, so get your mind right and make sure to add the right bling, like the GIANTTO rose gold ladies T4 with baguettes shown below, to finish off a look that is SMOKING HOT.


STOP WASTIN MY TIME ....





Do something, make yourself useful, pull your weight, nothing is more of a turn off than a useless person lol. Also, make sure to effortlessly look hot while doing so .... not only have all of your shit together but look sexy while doing it. If its at school, work, or running around with the kids, no reason for a lady to be in pj pants, furry slippers, or looking like they just got hit by a bus. I am not saying that you always need to look like you are going to a prom, but even when you are NOT dressed up or doing the WALK OF SHAME the next day, DO IT RIGHT.



BRINK MAGAZINE Featuring Giantto jewelry and timepieces

http://anastasiaphoto.blogspot.com/



. FUN FACT: Quentin Tarantino also has a foot fetish and you can see it in all of his films, always has at least one scene focusing on them.




Latsly, I want this in my room over my bed

http://www.avenuelighting.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment