Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Craig Dahl: GAMETIME



GAMETIME
Craig Dahl
Safety, St. Louis Rams

The Game Time campaign truly represents an inspirational mantra and symbolizes the time to do something more, make a change, or to STEP UP YOUR GAME.

“Time is the most valuable thing that anyone can possess, certain seconds can change anyone’s life and we are trying to honor those moments and cherish them here… with these athletes, in all of their glory.”
Anthony Giantto, CEO of the Giantto Group

“I think this is an incredible opportunity to bring together great athletes and powerful companies for a wonderful cause!” Brittany Gilman, President BG Sports

What is your most memorable moment in TIME?
My most memorable moment in time would be celebrating a Super Bowl Championship (Super Bowl XLII Giants over Patriots) with my family on the field after the game. It was February 3, 2008 in Glendale Arizona-I had my mom, dad, and brother all with me.

If you could go back into time and re-live an experience when and where would it be? Would you change anything about that?
I wouldn’t change anything, I don’t believe in that. However I would like to relive some moments. Most recently, my grandma passed away. I would like to go back and relive some family reunions and some card games with her.

What inspires you?
A challenge to become the best, to perform up to what I think is my potential, which is close to perfection. If you don’t set your goal as perfection, then you will never come close.

What is your best piece of advice?
“Your attitude determines your altitude.”

What charity are you going to donate this money/watches to and why?
I support 15 tickets to each home game to active members of armed forces and their families to come see the game through “Operation Homefront”, it’s a national organization and they have a Missouri chapter.

I want to recognize the people that serve our country and their families. They don’t get the recognition that they deserve as far as devoting themselves to the freedom of the people in the United States on a daily basis.

It means a lot to me that I’m able to partner with Giantto to provide them with a gift and to show our appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment